- Surface treatment processing technology:
- Unique processing technology of the polyurethane surface’ modification provides three advantages.
- Osmotic processing of a small molecule on a nanoscale dimensions creates the perfect balance for non-slip and gripping sports shoes.
- Athletes with accelerated motion need a frictional force and resistance to the surface, which is provided by the flooring, while the flooring contributes to a freer rotation of the athlete’s foot;
- A surface that prevents athletes from scratching when falling can reduce the friction temperature by 30% when falling and thus reduce damage from friction.
- The wear resistance of the product’ surface have been increased by 20% and is easy to maintain.
Polyester compression layer + stable fiberglass layer:
Product surface is made of a pure, ultra-wear-resistant layer; a polyester stable compression layer can ensure elasticity and structure of the product.
Structuring is increased by 50%, and surface hardness by 26%, which helps to achieve unattainable earlier sport’ indicators of the general sports’ surface.
Stable fiberglass layer ensures dimensional stability of the product; mesh strengthens the structure, provides dissipation of instantaneous shock loads and increases service life of the product.
Double closed foam layer + substrate suction cellular structure:
Why use a double layer of foam? If the floor is hit instantly, more light and resilient layer of foam would be completely tightened to ensure comfort and safety.
Top foam layer remains durable, making the base threefold, increasing freedom of rotation, ensuring legs ‘grip and minimizing risk of injury.
Highly elastic foaming technology with a low ratio of components:
Highly elastic foam with a low ratio of components provides shock absorption, increased by 20% when the athlete strikes the floor and guarantees the safety of athletes.